MyMilestoneCard Login portal has no access or control over officially set cookies, which are utilized by third-party associates. For more data on how the cookies work, as well as for directions on how to incapacitate them, see the official privacy policies of those ad-servers.
When utilized in response, these alternatives are an excellent way to get better credit scores and a more firm financial future. If the card is eligible for the refundable credit card, but the cardholder does not want to pay a yearly charge, select the appropriate context based on the cardholder’s agreement.
How Does Information Get Collected At MyMilestoneCard?
Genesis may utilize the data collected in connection with this official site in one or more of the subsequent ways:-
- To identify recurring visits to this official MyMilestoneCard Login portal or visits to other websites maintained by Genesis or its associates or third-party associates.
- Provide the data, products, & services that are requested.
- Facilitation of credit card prequalification and/or credit card application calls initiated through the official site.
- Data collected can be used to reach out to you about products & services offered by Genesis.
- To share the data with third parties, you can reach out to the officials about product & service offerings.
- The transmission of the MyMilestoneCard Login data to third parties for data processing or other activities linked to the services or details you have officially requested.
If you wish to impair cookies, you can set the browser settings at www.mymilestonecard.com sign in platform. For more details on how to manage cookies with particular web browsers, see the privacy section of the respective browsers.