The last four digits of the account number are the PIN which the customer has to provide at the time of activation, also the Social security amount, and the MyMilestoneCard delivery date. Click on “Submit” and you will receive a new password by email. Then you have to click “Next” and follow the guidelines until you’re done.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and also the official platform and the circular pattern is registered in the name of Mastercard International Incorporated. They provide online payment facilities at the MyMilestoneCard Login portal for the cardholders.
You can enter the data and information similar to your account number, start date, relevant email address, and Social Security amount. Then click Next. Cardholders document is protected for security reasons and not shared with another. After that, all the individuals will be guided through the applications until you complete the registration procedure.
Don’t be fooled by the low credit limit and excessive annual fees if you see any banners at the login portal. Once you have received the MyMilestoneCard, you must first activate it using my credit card account login official site.
- Visit the official site MyMilestoneCard.com
- Sign in to the account by providing username and password to your MyMilestoneCard account.
- Locate and open the Activation tab.
- Receive the activation code at the registered mail id of your card
- Enter it in the relevant field with your personal and financial data
- Confirm and activate.
- You can now use the card after activation.
If any cardholder has relevant doubts or confusion in the activation procedure, visit the contact us section to get further assistance.