If you are a registered account holder of the MyMilestoneCard Login portal but are not able to log into My Milestone Card account with the username or password you entered, check out the complete guide below.
In this particular section, all the step-by-step procedures are mentioned in a detailed format to help the account holders to reset their forgotten login credentials much more easily.
- First of all, you have chosen a compatible device like a laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc. to access the official site through a stable internet connection.
- Visit the My Milestone Card home page by this official website www.mymilestonecard.com.
- After clicking the enter tab, you will be directed to the My Milestone Card home page.
- On this page there are two distinctive columns, the first is the Username tab and the second is the Password button.
Reset MyMilestoneCard Account Password
If you can’t access the MyMilestoneCard Login account and the error is the wrong password, it means you have to reset your password.
- On the official site www.mymilestonecard.com, you will see the option “Forgot password?”
- You have to click on it to start the process of resetting your password.
- On the redirected page, you will see two sections for the account number and the username.
- Enter all the requested details in the relevant sections.
- You must complete all specified columns with the appropriate details based on the sections.
- Click the Submit tab.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Proceed with the on-screen instructions to get a new password at www.mymilestonecard.com sign in.
Reset MyMilestoneCard Account Username
- If you forgot your login account username and want to reset it, visit the official site www.mymilestonecard.com sign in page.
- Click on the Forgot username? tab to proceed.
- On the redirected page, you have to state details in the relevant column. The details are Email, the Last 4 digits of the account number, “Social Security Number” & the birth date.
- Now, click on the Submit tab.
- You will get a text and an email with a new username for the account.